Tuesday, September 20, 2011

iDoneThis

The new tool I am stupidly excited about is iDoneThis! If you sign up at the site, it will email you every day and ask "What'd you get done today?" I see a million uses for this tool in the classroom and just in regular life!

People keep food journals. This would be a great way to keep up with what all you ate that day. You could use this as a part of an exercise program. Since I am a new mom I am always shocked at how quickly my baby is changing! I think this would be a great way to journal all the milestones she is hitting everyday. You can export the calendar and then throw it in the baby book! How cool is that!?


Your students could write what they learned in class that day, and at the end of the year you could go back with them and look at just how much they have learned in one year's time! The students could solve a problem a day and record it in the calendar.
A take off of something like Capturing Kids' Hearts could be to have the kids submit one positive item that happened during their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment